All I can gather from the Scandinavian crime dramas is that
1. There’s a lot of child abuse involved
2. All black females usually end up dead and are prostitutes
3. All refugees come from Pakistan or Afghanistan and live in a refuge
4. The main cop has a relationship problem
5. The Danes have nice big houses/flats which are exquisitely decorated.
6. Serial killers get treated like they’ve got a speeding ticket.
7. The same actors keep appearing in shows
8. There’s a lot of violence against women a hell of a lot.
9. Women don’t use Uber to go to work early in the morning they walk.
10. Not that many people ride a bike.